The logo of luxury brand looks like the evergreen never dies out as time passes by. Whatever happens, their charm is long-lasting. From the new collection of every season, we can find each brand competing with each other with their own advantage. Wherever you to, you can find the logos of Dior, LV, Prada and other brands on the accessories of the beauties. You can imagine how charming they are to the fashionistas. Below, let's have a close look at the details of top3 luxury logos one by one.
As we all know that discount louis vuitton always keeps its first place in luxury world. Since it was established in 1854 in France, it has undergone 150 years. During the long development, it has gradually formed its reputation by the delicacy, excellence and comfort of the products. The business scope covers men's clothing, women's clothing, dresses, perfume and raiment. Currently, the design genius, Marc Jacobs, is its design director. There is no doubt it's the most popular bran in fashion circle. Traveling philosophy is the basis for LV leather goods design. LV leather goods greatly satisfy people's lust for brand logos with flawless craftsmanship. Below are the characteristics of Louis Vuitton Products.
It is the first generation of LV pattern. From 1896, it is always the symbol of LV leather goods. Until now, it still continues its legend. Recently, based on the traditional Monogram pattern, fashionable design of plastic with shining surface is used into the leather material.
Ads by Google
2. DAMIER PATTERN, created in 1888, and reused in 1996 with brown yellow in elegance.
3. EPI Embossed Pattern with seven colors like black, brown, green yellow, blue, red and orange. The modern water wave pattern in single color is only embossed the LV logo at the right bottom of the leather goods.
4. Exquisite and good-looking pattern of the leather goods, and doodle works taking Louis Vuitton Monogram as the theme
The founder: Thierry Hermes
Designers: Jean-Louis Dumas-Hermes, Martin Margiela
Established year: 1920s
Business scope: men dress, women dress, glasses, perfume, jewelry, cosmetics, clothes.
Brand History: At that time, the Protestant Hermes family emigrated into Crefeld, Germany with the purpose to escape from religious persecution. When Therry Hermes was 27, he went to Paris for living. Until 1837, he established his first saddle and harness store in the prosperous area, Madeleine. Well-known Kelly bag named by Monaco queen, Sac a Depeches briefcase, Schedule blotter, Chained' Ancre bracelet and lady riding suit are all masterpieces of Hermes. After the World War II, the trademark of Hermes is famous all over the world by orange gift box, riband and carriage trademark.
1. Carriage pattern. It is the traditional symbol of Hermes's long history and exquisite quality.
2. H character. In order to response to the exaggerated fashion of designer logo in modern society, H character is created recently. Its representative could be Hermes "H-our".
3. Hermes signature. A row of Paris little words could be seen on Hermes leather goods and metal accessories.
Founder: Coco Chanel
Designer: Karl Lagerfel
Established Year: 1914
Business Scope: men dress, women dress, glasses, perfume and jewelry
Brand history: Lady Chanel was born in 1883 and died in 1971. Coco is her nickname. Although she has been away from us for a long time, her classic style is always the ancestor in fashion circle. She loved to beautify the works by black and white colors, realizing a harmony of absolute beauty and perfection.
1. Double C. It has become the pride in fashion circle and the brand that women want to own best.
2. Camellia Flower. Nobody knows why Chanel is deeply in love with it. For people, Camellia flower equal to the state flowers in Chanel kingdom. It frequently appears on every kind of accessories or the cloth pattern of the dresses.
3. Rhombus check. Three-dimensional rhombus check is also the sign of Chanel. It is widely used in the dresses and leather goods. Later, it's used into the design of watches as well.