2012年2月23日

Brat Pitt learned from the comments Jennifer Aniston

23Feb/12Off

Brad Pitt learned from the comments Jennifer Aniston (video)

When Lauer asked Pitt on the statement issued to The Hollywood Reporter and other points which clarify his comments, Pitt said: I do not want them to say something bad like that of Jen. It 'a good friend.On Wednesday, he told his audience that thinks that joins the race because 'my heart always brings to me! And,' I'm so not Mitt! But first, he said that he would go home, sit down and talk with my money.
I do not want to be bothered by all this. E then when we do not, they say that we have come together again, this is another new cycle, and then there's a secret marriage. No, that was expected because they are upset and ', you know, that is - . I live outside of this, and is much healthier.
Do not talk . I have a talent to enter the ST, said: Today Matt Lauer on Thursday as the promotion of Moneyball.
In quotes published Wednesday, Pitt said of his interview with Parade, I do not know what has been reconstituted or established. All I know is that my view was the best thing that 'he had done as a father is to make sure my children have a good mother.
Visit msnbc.com for news, world news, and economic news
No, I know, thank you not to read . Why not read these things by choice, I do not know. I do not want to be bothered by all this. I know that my intentions and I know what I believe and I know that things are misunderstood . I live outside of this, and is much healthier
HISTORY: Brad Pitt Jennifer Aniston Gaffe: what readers say THR

This is what I was or am trying to say, he added. It makes no reference to the past. And I think it's a shame that I can not say something nice about Angie [Jolie], no medicines inside You know Jen, she does not deserve it.
What did Brad Pitt learned after speaking with a negative impact of his marriage to Jennifer Aniston?
He denies that Aniston called him after his quotes came out: . It 's also a veteran and she knows you know, and he's a valuable thing we have spent seven years together Come
Pitt told Parade magazine, It 's become clear to me that I'm going to try to find a film about an interesting life, but I was not t live an interesting life myself. I think that my marriage had something to do with it. Trying to pretend that marriage was something that was not t.

没有评论:

发表评论