2012年2月21日

Jennifer Aniston has said she had no worries about being topless in Wanderlust

  • Jen Aniston bares chest in new movie, Wanderlust
  • "The topless scene was nothing," actress tells
  • 43-year-old happy to be Hollywood's rom-com queen
Jennifer Aniston
Jennifer Aniston insists no one batted an eyelid with all the nudity on the set of her latest movie. Picture: Getty Images Source: Getty Images
Film Review Wanderlust
Aniston in a scene from Wanderlust alongside co-star Paul Rudd. Picture: AP Photo/Universal Pictures Source: Supplied
JENNIFER Aniston has revealed going topless in her latest movie was not a problem after the nudity she had seen on her latest movie beforehand.
Aniston, 43, said by the time she had to do her naked scenes on Wanderlust she had seen so much nudity on set that she didn't give a thought.
"You do get nervous when there's a day where it's oops, I'm naked," Aniston, who met her real-life boyfriend, Justin Theroux, 40, on set. The pair got together in May last year after filming was complete.

"I wouldn't go topless for a cause, going to such an extreme to make a difference.
"But we've been among these people in this environment for almost two months.
"The topless scene was nothing compared to what happened in the two months prior.
"There was an actor naked the whole time getting his touch-ups and everybody else just having a normal conversation."
Wanderlust - about a a Manhattan couple who decide to experiment with living on a rural hippy commune where free love rules - was filmed in Clarkesville, Georgia.
"There was a real community feeling," Aniston said. "We were in the middle of nowhere and we were all a hop, skip and a jump from each other peppered around this lake.
"The farthest people were 20 minutes away. After work we had dinner together and we spent the weekends together."
Jennifer plays Manhattan girl Linda who, along with her husband George (Paul Rudd), ditches their city life.
"If there's anything that appeals to me about the hippy lifestyle it's the carefreeness, the free love, the open doors - the no doors," Aniston said.
"The free love thing wasn't happening on set, though."
It's the latest big-screen outing for Jennifer who, since the last episode of Friends in 2004, has starred in several romantic comedies, including The Break-Up, He's Just Not That Into You and The Switch.
Jennifer denies she's been type-cast and reveals she's happy to be Hollywood's rom-com queen — and isn't put off by crass toilet humour as seen in the recent comedy smash, Bridesmaids.
Jennifer says: "When choosing my roles I look for if I laugh, if I enjoy myself, if I don't get bored.
"If I see that there's something emotional that I can connect to and if I can imagine myself having fun at work, it sort of evolves.
"I really love comedy. I've loved it my whole life. I love making people laugh and I love laughing.
"I also love the comedies that are emotional and have a reality base in there. Wanderlust has this.
"I couldn't be in films like the rude eighties classic Porky's. They're great but I just wouldn't do well in them.

没有评论:

发表评论